Gotta roll into town on my bike after work.
Got some debts to settle.
Bitches are gonna get slammed with the front of my bike if this shit ain’t finished.
And I’m wearing one of my favorite a floral print dresses.
I’d hate to get their blood all over it.
If you smoke cigarettes, I have no idea why you don’t buy loose tobacco.
A tin of American Spirit tobacco(which are really expensive in packs and nice tobacco and the only thing I can ever stand to smoke when I feel like it) is like 23 bucks(PA prices).
The tins come with 150 papers, you can usually get more cigarettes out of it than that, but you run out of papers. That’s at least 7.5 packs of american spirit cigarettes for about 3 dollars a pack. About a third of their normal price.
Rolling by hand isn’t that difficult. It takes practice but it’s not hard to learn.
And if you don’t want to roll by hand you can get those little rolling contraptions for TWO DOLLARS OR LESS.
All your papers, filters if you use them, and even a roller will fit in the tin.
I know all you smokers are broke, so stop buying packs.
I’m really good at getting groups of people to chant things and whole audiences to clap at awkward times.
- I used to start claps all the time all throughout my primary and secondary schooling. And everyone always joined, it was hilarious.
- I frequently started chanting my principals’ names after they finished assemblies, or a teacher if they were speaking.
They always thought we were just being excited for their content, but both of these things extended the assemblies substantially, especially if I tried to keep the applause going.
- I got an audience to chant ‘USA USA USA…’ after a concert I attended because people were just wooing and whistling, they needed something more substantial to do.
- That pro-life rally in my previous post.
- I played at a hookah bar one time and I got the whole place to chant ‘Hail Satan!’ for about two minutes straight while I played ukulele.
I think I was born to be a cult leader.